||$80,967 - $91,342
||Sydney - NSW
||APS Level 6
|Agency Employment Act:
||PS Act 1999
This position supports the Communications Manager in undertaking a broad range of communications functions, including:
• Develop and implement communications plans in consultation with staff across the Commission.
• Contribute to management of the Commission’s website, including uploading content and filing regular evaluation reports.
• Contribute to management of the Commission’s social media platforms, including content development, monitoring commentary and providing advice on responding, and the filing of regular evaluation reports.
• Contribute to development of a broad range of written materials and other collateral, including writing, editing and advising on newsletters, articles, regular editorial features for health sector journals and other publications, corporate publications and other documents.
• Contribute to managing media activities, including preparing and distributing media releases, acting as a contact point for incoming media enquiries and developing proactive initiatives. Monitor daily news feeds and provide an internal summary service. File regular media evaluation reports.
• Contribute to planning, managing and coordinating major project launch activities and events.
• Provide advice to internal stakeholders on content for public or wide distribution, including articles, brochures, newsletters, letters and website content.
• Contribute to managing and maintaining the Commission’s stakeholder database and other contact lists.
• Contribute to the ongoing development and maintenance of communications-related guides and tools for stakeholders.
• Undertake a wide of a variety of general tasks, including responding to third-party requests to reproduce the Commission’s work or use the Commission’s branding and copyright queries; procurement and contract management for communications projects; and managing administrative activities.
• Tertiary qualifications in communications, public relations, marketing or journalism.
• Demonstrated skills in developing and implementing communication strategies for a wide range of target audiences and across a variety of communications mediums.
• Experience in using content management systems, writing and editing for the web and general website management.
Alex Sonsie, (02) 9126 3623, firstname.lastname@example.org
||Sharene Chatfield, (02) 9126 3611
||The applicant pack is available on the ACSQHC website at https://www.safetyandquality.gov.au/careers/ Applications should be emailed to email@example.com
|Agency Recruitment Site: