||2014 Graduate Program
|Agency Employment Act:
||PS Act 1999
The Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy is inviting high-performing graduates to join its team and help manage the Australian Government’s priorities for:
• the National Broadband Network
• regional telecommunications
• the switchover to digital television
• cybersafety and security
• spectrum management
• digital innovation
• a range of consumer issues relevant to empowering consumers of broadband, telecommunication and online services.
As well as providing the Australian Government with economic, legal and policy advice on these ever-evolving areas, the Department administers regulations, funding, programs, support and other incentives to industry and the wider community.
In order to apply for our program you must meet the following criteria:
• have or will complete an undergraduate degree by January 2014
• have completed your degree since January 2008
• be an Australian citizen, or going to be granted Australian citizenship before commencement on the program and be able to provide evidence of this
• maintained a credit average throughout your University degree
• be willing to relocate to Canberra.
||Graduate Development Team, 02 6271 7020
|Agency Recruitment Site: