||Director - Workforce Planning and HR Assist
||People and Corporate Support Branch
||Workforce Planning and HR Assist
||$113,508 - $129,283
||Executive Level 2
|Agency Employment Act:
||PS Act 1999
The People and Corporate Support Branch is looking for a highly motivated and energetic person with experience in managing a human resources section, including strategy, policy and program development and implementation.
The Director Workforce Planning and HR Assist will be responsible for the strategic and operational responsibilities of the section which comprises recruitment, workforce planning, employment programs, HR systems and the AGD HR Helpdesk (HR Assist).
Key duties of this position are:
- Provide high quality, effective, timely advice and briefings to the Department's Executive and other key stakeholders regarding matters within the section’s remit,
- Effective leadership and management of the section’s people and financial resources to deliver high quality outcomes,
- Cultivate and maintain productive working relationships with key stakeholders,
- Contribute, manage and lead change initiatives and implementation of corporate HR strategies, and
- Represent the department at meetings, conferences and other key events as required .
The successful candidate will be skilled in stakeholder engagement and management, dealing with competing deadlines, possess excellent communication skills, the ability to influence and proven ability to manage and lead a team.
Tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management or related discipline or equivalent experience will be highly regarded.
About Attorney-General's Department
The Attorney-General's Department (AGD) serves the people of Australia by delivering programs and policies to maintain and improve Australia’s law and justice framework, and strengthen our national security and emergency management. Through the Australian Government Solicitor, we also provide legal services to the Commonwealth (including legal advice and representation).
We are the central policy and coordinating element of the Attorney-General’s portfolio, for which the Attorney-General; the Minister for Justice and Minister Assisting the Prime Minister for Counter-Terrorism are responsible.
To find out more, visit our website at www.ag.gov.au.
||Rachael Jackson, 02 6141 3565
|Agency Recruitment Site: