||Team Leader, Information Centre
||Enforcement and Compliance Division
||Intelligence, Infocentre and Policy Liaison Branch
||$77,201 - $86,529
||APS Level 6
|Agency Employment Act:
||PS Act 1999
The Team Leader is responsible for managing a team of Information Officer’s whose primary role is to receive complaints and inquiries from members of the public and business.
In undertaking this role the Team Leader, Information Centre will:
• lead, coach and motivate Information Officer’s
• provide guidance on the more complex complaints and inquiries;
• manage team rosters and leave;
• allocate and manage work flow and manage agreed service levels;
• analyse information obtained from the ACCC’s Enforcement & Coordination database (as well as other internal sources) to produce reports for senior staff and Commissioners.
For more information on working with the ACCC and to apply online please visit www.accc.gov.au/employment.
||Georgina McDonald, (02) 6243 1193
|Agency Recruitment Site:
Applicants to vacancies notified in all formats of the electronic Public Service Gazette should be aware that;
. the names of successful applicants may also be notified in all formats of the electronic Public Service Gazette
. applicants found suitable may be offered similar employment opportunities by other Australian Public Service agencies
This notice is part of the electronic Public Service Gazette
PS26 - 28 Jun 2012
Published by Australian Public Service Commission.